TJPC is a revolutionary group piano program for students aged 4.5 to 15 years.
- Focus on an all round musical development, including repertoire work, playing technique, scales, sight reading, aural training and music theory.
- Individual class plans charted out for each session. Required practice and homework are treated as an integral part of the learning system.
- Concepts are taught through activities and practical work that are constant innovated upon by the faculty and ensuring that each student learns through the most up to date mechanism possible.
- Constant feedback and reporting on every student on a per session basis including objective grading as well as subjective teacher feedbacks.
- Focus on using technology as a teaching aid for multiple sections, including repertoire, sight reading and aural training.
- A group ensemble method of learning where all students are of the same age group and learning levels with a student teacher ratio of 6:1.
- Class recitals and testing is integrated into the curriculum as part of a students quarterly learning goals.
- Entry Point 1: 4.5 to 5.5 Years
- Entry Point 2: 5.5 to 8 Years
- Entry Point 3: 8 to 15 Years
- Group method with 6 Students per class
- Duration: 1 hour, once a week
- Class Timings: 3 pm to 7 pm on weekdays. 11 am to 7 pm on Saturdays, 11 am to 3 pm on Sunday (subject to slot availability)
Course Details Assessments are held at the end of each Semester to test your child’s progress, while the Classroom recitals give your child early exposure to performances.
(Please contact your nearest Theme branch for availability of this program.)