3 rounds, 3 winners , Awards & Cash prizes worth a Lac
Round 1: Audition
Participant to perform a piece of their own choice & send a video clip, that can be Uploaded on Youtube & emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Last date to apply would be Dec 20th 2017 (Delhi) , 15th January 2018 (Bangalore)
(Name of candidate, age, city, piece, and grade passed needs to be announced clearly before the performance Video clip is sent to us )
Round 2:Semi finals
Selected participants (will be announced on 10th January 2018- Delhi & 20th January 2018 -Bangalore) will be chosen into this round (Performance requirement: 2 out of the chosen 4 – one baroque OR Classical Minuet, and the other, the Romantic OR 20th century piece
Round 3: Finals (Bangalore)
Top 10 will be announced with. Selected will required to perform all 4 pieces.
* Finals will be held same day in Bangalore, date will be informed to shortlisted candidates
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- The Competition is open to all pianists born after 30th April 2004. Proof of age is required to be submitted with the application, including 2 passport size photos. Please reach front desk of your branch for more information.
- The participant should be from Grade 3 (Or Below), and should have proof of entering ABRSM/TRINITY GUILDHALL/LCME examinations in 2017. One preapproved piece will be allowed outside the official repertoire list, but should fall into appropriate style.
- Free entry in round 1
- The Participation fee for the Semi-Finals Round 2 is Rs 3500. Cheques/DD in favor of THEME MUSIC COMPETITION
- The competition is open to all citizens and residents of India